music production / studio intern fulltime / 32 hours
Public Audio is looking for a Junior Sound Designer. You will be responsible for crafting top class audio productions.
Whether it’s recording talent, mixing an advertising campaign, or designing sounds for brands, you know how to turn ideas into great sounding creative output. You are precise and have a great sense of finesse, being able to accurately run projects from initial recordings to delivering broadcast copies.
Does this sound like something for you?
• You’ll be working in an environment with experienced sound designers, composers and producers
• Get used to our workflows, prepare and load projects
• Assist our team of sound designers
• Get into the details of mixing, versioning, and start working on projects right away
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• A great pair of ears to distinguish a swish from a swoosh and a cello from an alt-violin
• Comfortable working with Pro Tools
• Being able to communicate in Dutch and English on a professional level • Experience in Audio Post Production
• Experience in working with sound and music for moving picture
• Passionate about sound, music and everything involved
• You’re precise and accurate
• You’re outgoing and have good communication skills
• You’re up to date with current trends in sound design, music and tech
• You're flexible, we mainly work in office hours, but sometimes we need to catch a deadline
• Working from our studio’s based in Amsterdam, Herengracht
• You’ll be working in an inspiring team, we host great lunches and a casual but focussed working atmosphere
• Get inspired by our team, clients and briefings
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and a summary of projects or achievements you’re proud of. We’re looking forward hearing from you!